Sunday 22 April 2012

My new friends!!!!

I've been with foster parents for 4 weeks now and after lots and lots of time and cookies and patience foster momma says, I get to hang out with my foster sister Roxy and foster brother Crisco!! (Note from fostermomma: we worked on this process over the last 4 weeks)


It was a long process but in the end...I get to hang out with my friends!  We did complete separation, gate thingys, tie down and now leashes on while we all walk around the house.
(Note from fostermomma: the dogs were supervised at all times and did each step in short intervals, always ending on a good note and only moving onto the next step when we were certain all the dogs were ready)

Fostermomma said good things happen when we are all around each other and after time, lots of cookies and kisses from Roxy and Crisco and foster parents, we all get to walk around the house together!  I'm sooooo happy!! Roxy and I snuggle and sleep the day away together. She loves to cuddle. And Crisco sure gives lots of kisses and cleans my face really nice...he's so cool and BIG!



She has a favourite chair she likes to sleep in and she shares it with me so I can look out the window and sometimes nap too.



I can't wait to tell you all about my adventures with them.  It's going to be so much fun.  I just love my new friends xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment